1. Can I buy a basket just once?
Ans.: We believe that the best returns to a portfolio come through disciplined, regular buying for the long term. You may buy a basket just once by manually purchasing the same stocks, but the returns you earn may not match our performance reports.
2. How often do I have to buy a basket?
Ans.: A basket has to be bought at least once a month, on a date of your choice. There is no upper limit to the number of baskets you sign up for.
3. Can I buy the basket on different dates every month?
Ans.: Since buying is automated, we can only buy baskets on the dates that you mention while subscribing.
4. I want to subscribe for multiple baskets, e.g. aggressive and defensive. How do I do that?
Ans.: You have to subscribe for each type of basket individually.
5. What if my selected purchase date falls on a weekend, holiday, or non-trading day?
Ans.: In such a situation, the basket will be bought on the next date that the markets are open.
6. What if my ledger does not have sufficient funds to purchase a basket?
Ans.: In such a situation, the basket will not be purchased. We will send you a reminder email and SMS, two days before the scheduled purchase so that you remember to transfer funds.
7. Is there any penalty for missing a purchase due to any reason?
Ans.: No, there is no such penalty.
8. How will I know in advance, exactly how much the basket will cost on the purchase date?
Ans.: We would tell you if we knew. To be safe, you can ensure that an amount equal to the previous day's closing price + 5% is made available so that the basket purchase is successful.
9. Can you withdraw funds automatically from my bank account, like a mutual fund does?
Ans.: To do that, you will have to complete an ACH Mandate form, which, due to regulatory reasons must be signed in physical form. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local office for more information.
10. What is the minimum subscription tenure?
Ans.: Although there is no minimum tenure, we recommend that you sign up for at least 24 months to benefit from long term appreciation.
11. Which basket should I purchase?
Ans.: You know your risk-taking capacity the best. If you still need help deciding, there is a risk profile tool available on the home page of our website www.investmentz.com
12. Do I need to log in on every purchase date?
Ans.: Once you subscribe, you need not log in. Purchases will be made automatically until the subscription ends, subject to sufficient funds being available in your ledger account.
13. How do I subscribe?
Ans.: Just click on the 'Get Started' button at the top right hand corner of this page. You will be asked for your Client Code and PAN Number. Once you enter that, an OTP number will be sent to your registered mobile number. Upon entering the correct OTP, you will be redirected to the subscription page.
14. Do I have to be your customer to subscribe?
Ans.: Yes, you must have an equity and demat account with Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. or with any of our branches or business associates. Alternatively, you can be a Bank of India or Syndicate Bank customer with a demat account in the bank and an online trading account with Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd.
15. I signed up for one type of basket but now I want to start purchasing a different basket. How do I do that?
Ans.: You have to cancel the existing subscription and start a new subscription in the basket that you want.
16. The markets are down today and I want to purchase an additional basket on the spot. How do I do that?
Ans.: You would have to do that manually.
17. How do I sell the baskets or a particular stock?
Ans.: You will have to sell your baskets or particular stocks manually.
18. Where can I track the performance of the baskets I have purchased?
Ans.: You can track your individual basket performance under the 'Equity SIP' tab in the 'Client Account' section of the Investmentz.com back office.
19. How do I cancel a subscription?
Ans.: You can cancel a subscription under the 'Equity SIP' tab in the 'Client Account' section of the Investmentz.com back office.
20. I still have more questions. Whom can I contact?
Ans.: Please email us at email@example.com or contact your local office for more information.